Coimbatore is one of the major cities in Tamil Nadu and a place of preference for most city dwellers of Tamil Nadu. It is the second largest city in Tamil Nadu in terms of population, economy and size. Even though it is a leading industrial city with a high flow of commerce, the place is generally considered to be very peaceful. With a population of 35 lakhs approx, the population density is only 10500 per sq km which is 50% as that of Chennai.
The best part of Coimbatore is its pleasant climate as it has a huge green cover spread across the entire district. A city that houses more than 25000 small, medium and large scale industries, Coimbatore is among the fastest growing cities in India. The city with it’s close proximity to Tiruppur, is also a major hub for textiles, large & small scale Industries and IT sectors.
The second most enticing thing about the city is it’s proximity to all major cities of South India – Chennai, Bangalore and Cochin – all at a convenient distance from the city. With it’s excellent air connectivity, you can reach any city in India within a day.
Coimbatore has a varied culture with a peaceful atmosphere of all religions living in harmony. That is one reason why a wide list of ashrams and peace centers (like Isha Foundation) have their homes in the Coimbatore district.
Now, for the most attractive and best places to buy a home and live in Coimbatore, we have done a small research and analyzed the qualities of each area of Coimbatore. The analysis has been done based on the following factors: Convenience and connectivity, Hotels and Restaurants, Nearby colleges, schools, temples, hospitals and the general state of an economy.
Singanallur has located very conveniently with just 8 kilometers to the Coimbatore Railway Station and Just 6.5 kms away from the Coimbatore airport, this neighborhood is well-connected by roads. Singanallur lake is one of the largest lake in south India.
Price per sq.feet in Singanallur is roughly between 3,485 – 4,292 per sq. ft.
Singanallur is one of the best localities to live in Coimbatore mainly because of the accessibility. The popular word in the city is that you can get everything you want in a stone’s throw away in Singanallur. It also has some of the best restaurants, hotels, schools, colleges and temples right near the residential spaces in the area.
Hotels and Restaurant
- Hotel Aloft Coimbatore
- RHR Restaurant
- Hotel Anandha
- Christ The King Engineering College
- Kalaignar Karunanidhi Institute Of Technology
- Hindusthan College Of Engineering And Technology
- Asian College of Engineering & Technology
- Corporation Primary School Singanallur
- Star Special School, Park Primary & Nursery School
- St. Francis High School
- SSVM World School and BVM Global School
- Shri sithi vinayakar temple
- Plague mariamman temple
- Mariamman Temple
- Kovai Classic Industries – manufacturing
- GK Industries – Water jet cutting service
- Sri Balaji Industries – Agricultural Service
- Shanthi Medical Centre
- VGM Gastro Care Centre | Gastroenterology Treatment
- N.G.Multi Speciality Hospitals Private Limited
Avinashi Road is one of the best and most popular residential localities in Coimbatore. It is located in a very convenient area at just 8 kilometers away from Coimbatore Railway Station and also just 2 kms away from the Coimbatore International Airport.
Avinashi Road also houses entertainment and fun spaces like Fun Republic Mall (shopping mall), research institutes, museums, art galleries, etc.
Avinashi Road is one of the hottest areas to buy a home in Coimbatore, Price per Sq.Feet in Avinashi Road starts from 4,038 – 4,632/sq. ft.
- Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering
- Karunya University, Coimbatore Institute of Technology
- Sathi Engineering, Suguna College of Engineering
- Coimbatore Medical College
- G.R.Damodaran Matriculation Hr.Sec.School
- GRG Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- PSG Public Schools
- SSVM World School
- Anjaneyar Temple
- Thandu Mariamman Temple
- PVG Table Top Wet Grinders – manufacture
- Elysium properties – Real estate
- Rajshree Sugars & Chemicals Limited – Sugar factory
- Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre
Race Course is one of the top shopping spots of Coimbatore. Over the years, this area has grown to become one of the most preferred residential areas of the city. At just 3 kms away from the Coimbatore Railway Station and 10 kms to the Coimbatore International Airport, this area ranks high in the connectivity factor as well.
United Mall and Brookefield Malls are two of the top shopping malls of the city and are situated inside Race Course, Coimbatore. The area also houses some of the most attractive apartments and villas of the city.
Price per sq.feet in Avinashi Road starts from 9,697 sq.ft.
Race Course is an attractive place for commercial and residentials and has some of the government offices, educational institute, Large shopping malls, the best schools and colleges, temples and industries near a residential area.
- Bishop Appasamy College of Arts & Science
- Angappa College Arts & Science
- Government Arts College
- CSI Bishop Appasamy College
- Peepal Prodigy School CBSE
- Manchester International School,
- T V Sekharan Memorial Matriculation School
Temples and Churches
- Sri Sharadambal Temple
- Arulmigu Dhandumariamman Thirukovil
- Arulmigu Vellingiri Andavar Temple
- CSI All Souls Church
- Premier Synthetics – Industrial equipment supplier
- Madhan Agro Industries – Food Products Supplier
- ABB India Limited – Electrical equipment manufacturer
- Masonic Medical Center For Children
- S K V United Hospitals Private Limited
Gandhipuram is one of the major centers for companies, industries, and budding corporates and startups of the city. If you want to buy a new dream house or commercial property, then there is no better choice for you than Gandhipuram.
Gandhipuram not only good for buying residential properties but also great for small businesses like restaurants & hotels, clinics and hospitals. As per Govt census data of 2011, Gandhipuram has the most number of small businesses in Coimbatore. Naturally, the place has a very high demand for residential properties and is also among the places with the highest price per sq feet in Coimbatore.
Price per sq feet in Gandhipuram is around Rs 11667 per sq. ft.
Hotels and Restaurant
- Cloud 9
- Anjappar, Ganache
- Brahmaa college of fine arts
- Government Polytechnic College For Women
- Brindisi Matriculation School
- CMS Nursery and Primary School
- Suguna PIP V School
- Madurai Veeran Temple
- Arulmigu Mariamman Thirukovic
- Sri Selva Vinayagar Temple
- C R I Pumps – manufacture
- Coimbatore Cotton Rope Industries – Cotton mill
- Plating Chemicals – Chemical industry
- GP Hospital
- Ashwin Hospital
- Woman And Child Care
Saravanampatti is one of the fastest growing neighborhoods of Coimbatore. It lies on the Sathyamangalam road of NH 209, which is one of the most important routes via Coimbatore.
Splendid commercial and residential properties are available in Saravanapatti. Price per Sq.Feet in Avinashi Road starts from 3,272 – 3,400/sq. Ft.
Saravanampatti is well known for a large number of top colleges and schools in the area and is called as Education Hub of Coimbatore City. It is an excellent place for you to invest for your future.
- Kumaraguru College of Technology
- K.G. College of Arts & Science
- K.G.Nursing College
- CMS Arts & Science College
- P.P.G.Educational Institution
- Ruby Matriculation School
- Vimal Jothi Convent Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- KV Matriculation School
- Karattumedu Temple
- Shirdi Saibaba Temple
- PPTS [India] Pvt.Ltd – software
- Padmavahini Transformers Private Limited – manufacturing
- HCL – Software
- Amazon – Software
- Geetha Sree Hospital
- Vimal Jyothi Hospital
- Harini Shravan Hospital
Peelamedu is a leading commercial center and one of the oldest residential parts of Coimbatore city. It is located conveniently at just 9 kms away from Coimbatore Railway Station and also just 2 kms from the Coimbatore International Airport.
The growth and development of this place centered fully around the growth of the PSG institute, which among the leading institutes in India. Many attractive commercial and residential properties in Peelamedu have come up due to the excellent connectivity and access to daily needs in this place.
Peelamedu has seen rapid growth because of the growth in commercial, residential and IT sectors. The place has some of the best restaurants, hotels and hospitals near residential areas. Fun Republic Mall shopping mall also situated very close to Peelamedu.
Price per Sq.Feet in Peelamedu is between 4,292 – 4,972 per sq. ft.
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- PSG College of Technology
- SSVM World School
- Little Millennium,
- Euro Kids School
- National Model Matriculation School,
- GRG Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- Akilandeeshwari Temple
- Venkatesa Perumal Temple
- G. Industries – Manufacturing
- Sundar Cottage Industries – Metal industry
- PVG Table Top Wet Grinders – Manufacturing
- PSG Hospitals
- Sumith Hospital
- Lotus Eye Hospital and Institute